This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 25 Class A CE Credits. AANA Code #1040089; Expiration date 12/31/2021. AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 16.00 CE credits pharmacology/therapeutics.
Note: This program meets state boards of nursing requirements for Opioid/Substance Abuse (11 hrs.), Bioterrorism (2 hrs.), Human Trafficking (2 hrs.) and ERAS (2 hrs.) and contains 17.5 pharmacology hours.
- Anesthesia and the Impaired Provider
- The Basics of Pharmacology
- Prescribing Controlled Substances
- Understanding Substance Abuse
- Multimodal Analgesia: The Opioid-Sparing Anesthetic
- Enhanced Recovery after Surgery - ERAS
- Substance Abuse During Pregnancy
- Pharmacotherapy of Opioid Use Disorder
- Human Trafficking in the Healthcare Setting
- Preventing Medical Errors
- Anesthesia for Patients with Psychiatric Diseases
- Bioterrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction